Our business is to enhance your business by providing the highest quality private hands-on-training in the Bay of Plenty.
A registered Private Training Establishment (PTE) with NZQA, Sues’ Computer Training Co. Offers the New Zealand Certificate in Medical Transcription and Editing Level 4. We are also accredited to offer courses in the domains of generic computing, transcription and core skills on the Qualifications Framework.
Sues' Computer Training Co., established in Tauranga in 1996, by Sue McDonald, offers high quality training in Microsoft applications for corporate and professional staff.
We specialise in short, practical courses that will maximise your productivity on the job.
- New Zealand Certificate in Medical Transcription and Editing Level 4
- User-friendly training courses
- Customised training to meet specific needs
- In-house training or use of our facilities
- Complete follow-up service
- Workplace assessment to NZQA unit standards
- Practical, Hands-on computer training in small groups
The government has announced details of its fees-free policy for students who are new to tertiary education. The policy covers one year's full-time study (or 120 points, which can take more than a year if you study part-time) and has no age limit. Check your eligibility on www.feesfree.govt.nz
Full and Part Time New Zealand Certificate in Medical Transcription and Editing Starting
19th February 2018. Accepting enrolments now.
New Zealand Certificate in Medical Transcription and Editing
New Zealand Certificate in Medical Transcription and Editing Level 4
If you are:
- A competent typist
- Interested in healthcare
- A good listener
- Proficient with Microsoft Word
- Eager to improve your earning potential